CDS Junior / Young Rider Clinic North with Stephanie Schauer (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Junior / Young Rider Dressage Clinics Presented by Adequan® Sponsored by CDS Club 100 One clinic in the north, and in the south CDS prides itself on offering top quality educational events for the members. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from top instructor Stephanie Schauer in a friendly group event. The JR/YR clinic format is one evening lecture and two riding days.
Each Chapter will pay $150 and select one Junior or Young Rider by draw to represent the Chapter. The Rider will pay no clinic fees, but is responsible for travel, hotel and stabling expenses. Riders can apply to Club 100 for help with travel and stabling.
CHECK WITH YOUR CHAPTER TODAY AND GET YOUR NAME IN FOR THE DRAWING!! Sign up to ride in the clinic, or join us as an auditor. Please submit your name by April 21st to Ana Gilmour at email@example.com to be entered into the drawing for the Foothills Spot in the clinic.
You can also sign up for the wait list by sending a check for $150 made out to CDS to Mari Naten at Pacific Equestrian Center. Wait list will be filled on a first come first served basis.
STEPHANIE SCHAUER CLINICIAN
Stephanie Schauer is an accomplished dressage rider and trainer. She has trained several horses to FEI levels and loves working with young horses to give them a good foundation. She works with horses and riders of all levels to help them reach their goals. Stephanie grew up riding under the watchful eyes of Willy Arts at DG Bar Ranch. She has made her way up through the levels on numerous horses, winning several year end awards and championships both as a Junior and in the open classes. With JW she competed twice at the Cosequin Junior Young Rider Championships, earning a team silver medal in both 2001 and 2002. In 2004, with Jasper, she earned a spot on the Region 7 YR team and they won a team gold medal. In 2012, Stephanie and Bonameer DG competed in Chicago at the USDF Young Horse Championships.
Rider Eligibility and Selection
- The following pertains to all riders, whether chosen by their Chapter or those who submit their names to be included for the waiting list.
- Riders must be members in good standing of CDS and be Adult Amateurs 22 years or older. - The riders must be able to walk/trot/canter with proper diagonals and leads (Training Level minimally).
- The rider, to be eligible, must have a sound, fit and in good condition, familiar equine partner, presenting as a “horse/rider team”.
- Riders can also put their name on a waiting list by sending the Clinic Organizer a request and a check for $150.00 made out to CDS.
- Any vacant spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis from the waiting list by the Clinic Organizer.